We are looking for a smart and experienced Accountant to carry out relevant accounting transactions in compliance with procedures, while ensuring speedy and efficient service to all stakeholders.
The responsibilities of the Accountant will include, but not limited to the following:
- Bank reconciliation of all Daystar accounts.
- Treasury activities on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Bank/ cash book reconciliations of all cash/cheque deposits.
- Custodian of all bank deposit slips.
- Posting of petty cash expenses to Peachtree and SAP software.
- Banking transactions/filing of documents.
- Preparation of treasury income report.
- Excellent accounting skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- General business interest and awareness
- Self-motivation and commitment.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership qualities and effective teamworking skills.
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness.
Required qualifications and experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience as an Accountant.
- Proficiency with Peachtree and MS Office package.
- Knowledge of SAP (FI module) will be an advantage.
Interested applications should please apply by clicking the link: https://goo.gl/rHMnjn
Also, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of your mail.