EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO C-SUITE OFFICE
We are looking for a highly organized and experienced Executive Assistant to support one of our top-level executives in a timely, efficient, effective and professional manner. The role will provide high-quality administrative, project coordination and office management assistance to a top-level role.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to the following:
- General office administration.
- Coordinate assigned projects.
- Relationship management.
- Arrange and manage meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Management of social media networks/platforms.
- High level planning and organizing skills.
- Good judgment and high sense of discretion.
- Great project management skills.
- Detail oriented with a high standard of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership qualities and effective teamwork skills.
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness.
- Able to prioritize and manage time.
- Able to multitask and highly adaptable.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- Able to work without supervision.
Required qualifications and experience
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline
- Must have completed 300 Level of Daystar Academy as well as Daystar Leadership Academy Basic Certificate Course, as at the time of this advert.
- Should have 2 – 3 years post NYSC corporate work experience in similar role.
Interested applications should please apply by clicking the link: http://bit.ly/39weHD2