Got What it Takes to be Our Music Director?
Daystar is searching for a Music Director who will join our multi-talented Worship Team in taking our worship experiences to a new level.
Who We Are?
The Worship Team exists to glorify God by creating God-centered contagious worship experience that ‘Daystars’ (role models) take everywhere they go.
- Minimum of First degree in Music (Higher degrees in Music will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a similar role.
- Attested skills, competence and understanding of both contemporary and classical music.
- Proven leadership and ability in organizing, coordinating, and motivating musicians, singers and technical team members.
- Must be proficient on at least one musical instrument.
- A good understanding of Daystar’s vision, leadership, and people.
- Completion of 400 Level of Daystar Academy.
- Completion of Daystar Leadership Academy (Basic Certificate Course), as at the time of this advert will be a significant advantage.
Please apply by clicking the link: http://bit.ly/MDDaystar
Also, send your CV and links to your original works or upload the files to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of your mail.
We’ll get in touch only if you strike the right chords.
Entry closes on May 5, 2019.