NEW MEDIA OFFICER
ARE YOU THE ONE?
Are you a social media savvy and creative person? Do you also have the skill to deliver creative content and graphics for social media? Are you creative in writing? Do you understand how to engage the social media community across all platforms? Do you have a proven experience of driving influence on social media? Can you take our social media presence and visibility to a greater level?
The role will work with stakeholders to:
- Develop and execute social media strategies.
- Set specific digital objectives, monitor progress, and ensure brand consistency, using digital technologies.
- Run and oversee major digital promotion/campaign projects in-house to increase reach and save agency cost.
- Suggest and implement new optimization methods and innovative content ideas to improve the user experience.
- Monitor and track Daystar on all new media platforms, provide on-going analysis and reports to the stakeholders.
- Develop qualitative, audience-tailored content for Daystar social media platforms.
- Ensure Daystar’s media recognition, presence and dialogue on appropriate sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other similar sites.
- Generate the right conversation and content for Daystar events and programs on social applications as needed.
- Interface with other volunteer units to drive information on programs and initiatives.
- Proven experience as a Social Media user.
- Hands-on experience in creating engaging text, still and motion images that are captivating.
- Ability to write quality content for all social media channels.
- A good awareness of digital media landscape, and its constant evolution.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
Required qualifications and experience
- Bachelors’ degree in any discipline.
- At least 3 years post NYSC verifiable work experience.
If the shoe fits, please apply by clicking the link: http://bit.ly/2VNnhdF
Also, send your CV to email@example.com with the job title as subject of your mail.