Our organisation requires the services of an experienced Music Director.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as Music Director for a church of over 10,000 congregants.
- Attested musical skills and competence.
- Attested character and integrity, with strong referrals.
- Dependable, responsible, self-motivated and creative.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and motivate musicians, choir and technical team members.
- Demonstrable commitment, leadership, and ability to manage people effectively.
- Must be able to play at least one musical instrument at a professional skill level.
- Must be conversant with and abreast of contemporary music styles.
- Great administrative, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelors degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline. (A degree in Music would be an advantage).
Please apply by clicking the link: http://bit.ly/MDDaystar
Also, send your CV to email@example.com with the job title as subject of your mail.